Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Last 5...just 5? Still!?

I must start this blog post with this comment: Harry Connick Jr. is a babe.

Bad Satan, I've been lustin' after him since I was a wee babe myself! He is one fine piece of man meat and I'd like to.....give him a great big hug! Get your mind outta the gutter! I wasn't going to say I want to lock him in a room equipped with a fireplace, a swing, some chains, lots of pillows and a few snacks for 3 weeks. I'd never say that...


OK. So American Idol has been sucking giant donkey balls this year, we all know this. However, this week has the potential for greatness. After all the contestants have great Sinatra songs to sing and Harry Connick Jr. backing them up, literally! With that said, I have a sinking feeling that this shits gonna be fucked up...here we go:


Ryan hopes America learned our lesson after Magnus was sent home!?!? Give me a break little Ryan, she had to get gone. I don't know if he ever watched the show before but usually people get kicked off once a week. Towards the end good singers will get the boot because after all, it is a competition folks! (not a very good one but a competition none the less)


Aaron Kelly

Fly me to the moon

More like fly me outta here! Boring, thought one of his best.

Kara – I agree with you but shut up...just cant take it anymore.


Casey James

Blue Skies

First time without the git-tar. He can kinda sing! Totally needs to work on holding a note, it was a bit shaky. His awkward ass actually might go home. I think he needs the git-tar to know where he is at in the song. He didn’t know where to start with HCJ because his git-tar is missing! It's never good when the mentor calls you out for not being that good.


Crystal Bowersox

Summer Wind

One of my favorite songs ever! She did good, sounded like she fell off the melody for a few seconds but still a solid performance.


Big Mike

The way you look tonight

Killed it. I have heard that songs a and a million times million different ways, he fucking killed it!!!!!! One of my favorite versions of the song, (my other favorite is on the soundtrack on of my Best Friends Wedding. Great song, great performance, great soundtrack)


Lee DeBallSac

That's Life

I hope he gets shot down in May and don’t make it back on top in June. Honestly I didn’t like it at all. Not at all, NOT-AT-ALL. Everyone is trippin, at first I thought I was trippin, cause the last few weeks he sounded OK but after this performance I know I am right. And again – KARA SHUT THE FUCK UP- I agree with you but still – SHUT THE FUCK UP! Enough already. I think she should just be allowed to say yes or no. If she has more to say she should write them down and have Ellen read them for her.

Ok I think James is going home. I wish the judges and the world would remove their mouth’s from Lee's scrotum and send him packing.


P.S. Lee if you ever read this and I do meet you, take it easy dawg. No one reads this shit.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn, you guys are way to slow to post. I'm losing interest. Season 9 sucks. The contestants suck. The judges suck. And you, the silly blog, also suck.