Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sinatra Cha Cha Cha!:






Boy how I love me some Sinatra!
I just hope the remaining 5 do him justice. There are so many good songs to choose from. Most all of Sinatra's songs are more than wonderful or great! I mean, way better then that square Tony Bennett. If I was on Idol I'd sing That's Life or Domani or Christmas Dreaming or Strangers in the Night or All the Way or This Town.

If you can't tell I am totally excited about Sinatra week on American Idol. I am also really excited to see the end of this awful season. It will be soon my sons. Oh, and I'm also really, really excited about our 100th blog post! That's right, we've been around for awhile. We've had some good times and some bad, some funny and some sad...

Well folks, I guess that's it for this week. Although I have a feeling I'm forgetting something....
I mentioned how I love Old Blue Eye's, how Idol sucks, how the blog rocks...what could I possibly be leaving out...
Magnus!
How could I forget about her!? Perhaps because she played herself out and America was bored, after all they all still have Adam Lambert. She screamed her last scream and now she is no more.
It's a bit of a shame, she is obvI a great singer. I think most of America feels like I do: at first I didn't like her, then I really liked her, now I'm between those 2 extremes. And that my firend is not enough to stay on Idol. I leave you with an old school photo of our Siobhan Magnus, before the Idol stylist got a hold of her and Sanjia-ed her out.

Nice outfit.

No comments: