Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Idol time = nap time

I sat down last night, after a glorious evening with my son, to watch Idol's top 7 performance, I was asleep within 5 minutes. Now, it could have been the fact that yesterday was 420 or that the show is simply boring. I like to think the latter is the reason, cause I can hold my shit! What I'm trying to say is AI is trippin' and they need to stop.

I'm going to kick this old school....

Casey James
Normal. I thought he was better at singing and playing the guitar this week. He sounded good, but it was totally boring. I want to see something different from him. Next week he should loose the shirt and maybe even the pants! Oh and no guitar, I wanna see that junk!


Lee D.
Don't get it. Still.


Tim "Satan's Son" Urban
I think even Satan might forsake this guy this week. Enough is enough America! Get 'em done!


Aaron
Worst song EVER! This tiny boy can sing, though parts of the song sounded forced, he needs to grow a bit then he'll be stronger. I like the way he stands on stage with his legs spread. So hottt!


Magnus
Disappointing. Pull it together girl!


Big Mike
Love him, hate the song.


Bowersobs
Finally she took my advice and hit the stage without an instrument. She was a little awkward, posing like she was playing a guitar with one hand on her boob and the other on her stomach. My only qualms was loosing it at the end of the song, I was a little surprised by that, I thought she was way harder than that, then again I was crying too...

Well that's all for now folks. Tonight is Idol gives back. I say they give us back the hours wasted watching this dreadful season...

No comments: